Selling With Us
It’s simple, once you entrust us with the sale of your house, your job is pretty well done. From that point on, we work tirelessly to minimize your involvement and stress. We understand that selling a home can take an emotional toll, which is why we spend as much time as needed to ensure your happiness and comfort during the process. No matter what your motivation for selling is, you need more from your real estate agent than just a lawn sign and list price. So what really sets us apart and how do we as REALTORS earn your business:
- Home Preparation: Advise on repairs, appeal to buyer, clean up, and staging
- Market Data: MLS data on the local area and current listings
- CMA: Comparative Market Analysis in the surrounding area
- Pricing: Pricing based on comps and local market
- MLS: List property on the MLS for all agents with clients to view
- Internet: List property on Berkshire Hathaway & CDanJoyner.com websites in addition to HomesinGreer.com
- Photographs: Additional interior/exterior color photos on MLS, internet, and Facebook
- Market Updates: Monthly market data updates
- Showing Feedback: Feedback when house is shown
- Brochures: Two-page marketing brochure with color photos
- Yard Sign: Professional “For Sale” sign in your yard
- Advertising:Advertising to the local market, internet, Facebook, and print
- Open House: If desired
- Keybox: Electronic keybox to facilitate showings and know who is showing
- “Take One” flyers: Sign mounted box with flyers for drive by viewers
- Appointments: Professional scheduling of all showings
- Offer Evaluation: Complete evaluation and advice on all offers
- Negotiation: Advise on all negotiations
- Finalize contract: Delivery of accurate copies of competed contract to all parties
- Inspections: Coordinate buyer’s inspections/review report
- Buyer’s Loan: Monitor loan approval process
- Appraisal: Coordinate buyer’s property appraisal
- Survey: Coordinate buyer’s property survey
- Repairs: Advise on and renegotiate for repairs
- Renegotiation(s): Advise on contract renegotiation(s) as needed
- Closing preparation: Monitor title company preparation for closing
Closing Statement Review and explanation of closing costs
- Closing process: Monitor loan approval process; coordinate appraisal; survey; insurance; Title insurance; homeowner’s insurance; flood insurance; title company; Preparation for closing; explain closing costs
- Attend closing: Accompany client to the closing
- Temporary Lease: Prepare and negotiate lease if required
- Follow-up: Answer post sale questions as needed
Start Selling With Us
There has to be a strong level of trust and comfort between client and agent, which is what we’ll establish when we get together for our first meeting.
Buying With Us
Okay, it’s time: you’ve been saving, planning, and dreaming about buying your next home – or your first home. But where do you start? We believe that buying your home should be a fun and informative experience from the very beginning. So how do we make that happen together?
Instead of half-heartedly guiding you through the process, we take a hands-on approach to helping you find your next home. We’ve been told time and time again that we go above and beyond for our clients–but to us, that’s just what real estate agents should do. When you are buying with us, there’s no text message that’s sent too late, no question left unanswered, and no handing you off to an unfamiliar agent who doesn’t know you. It’s all us, all the time, all for you.
Set Up Your Search
Did you know that you can set up your search and receive daily emails of any new listings within your search that come on the market? Just a few easy steps.
Step 1 – Go to Advanced Search
Step 2 – Select your criteria.
Step 3 – Once search results display comes up displaying X records; click on ‘Save Search’. Then name the search and enter your email address. This search is now saved.
Step 4 – Go to your Saved Searches Page; enter your email address; you can review all your saved searches and listings; set up new listings emails for that search; or delete that search.
Start Buying With Us
When you’re thinking about buying a home, you probably have plenty of questions – and we’re ready to answer them. So where do you get started? Right here, by setting up your first meeting with us.