Fun summer activities for the whole family.
Schools out! We all know what that means…. chaos.
Well fun chaos! The kids are home, there is no longer the hustle to get kids out the door each morning, but that rises another problem. Keeping kids entertained and busy all summer can be a full time job! But it doesn’t have to be.
Summer is meant to be fun, family time. But finding activities to do together isn’t always easy. That’s why I made this list of fun summer activities for the whole family!
These are some fun activities the whole family can enjoy this summer! Make sure to find us on Social media and let us know if you enjoy any of these activities!
- Visit the Greenville Zoo
- Visit a water park in Greenville – Discovery Island (Simpsonville), 7th Inning (Piedmont), Otter Creek (Greenville)
- Spend a day at Unity park
- Go on a nature walk in Conestee Nature Preserve
- Go to the Ice Cream Station in Simpsonville
- Walk around Downtown Greenville and window shop
- Visit the Downtown Greenville Airport and watch plains take off and land
- Visit Runway Park
- Go on a walk on the Swamp Rabbit Trail
- Have a picnic at Falls Park
- Go to Frankies Fun park
- Visit the Children’s museum of Greenville
- Visit the Bob Jones museum and gallery
- Compete in an escape room
- Go axe throwing
- Go indoor rock climbing
- Go to a roller rink
- Go bowling
- Pain pottery
These are just a few fun ideas around Greenville South Carolina. If you have other ideas you would like to share or want to tell us about your experience doing on of these activities please send us an email, DM or text! We would love to hear from you!